Cancellation of Orders
Orders placed on a business day before 11.00am (Sydney, Australia time) are usually processed that same day and shipped within 24 hours. If contact is made prior to this cut-off time we will endeavour to cancel the order but once dispatched we are unable to recall or cancel an order.
Your order may also be cancelled or delayed by The LBD if the issuer of your payment card/method is unable to authorise payment &/or clear funds & we will not be liable for any delay in dispatch or non-delivery.
The LBD may cancel your order if due to any reason including unforeseen demand we are unable to provide you with the Products or Size you have ordered. We will contact you should this occur.
You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek compensation for any loss, expense or damage which may result from such cancellation.
At The LBD we are dedicated to providing the highest quality Products & Service to our customers. Each LBD design is made from a premium quality, silky-soft jersey which has been independently tested to a high standard of quality & colour fastness & each garment is manufactured to our exacting standards.
We hope that you like what you have ordered but if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase including – change of mind, incorrect item or Size purchased or delivered, & any faulty items – we will gladly offer a refund or exchange of the item, or offer a Store Credit (Gift Voucher) subject to the following conditions:
- All SALE items, including Sample Sale items are deemed final & are not eligible for Refund but can be Exchanged for a different size or a store credit (gift voucher) plus any additional standard Shipping fees.
- Customers are to contact The LBD and request a return or exchange authorisation by emailing email@example.com
- Return the product to us with all tags attached & invoice / packing slip included. Affix the correct postage & send it to:
Attn: The LBD – Returns Department
PO Box 458
St Leonards NSW 1590
- Items must be returned with a copy of the invoice to the nominated address – within 14 days of dispatch of the order for Australian local orders or within 30 days for International Orders for a Refund, Exchange or Store Credit. (If you misplaced your invoice, simply go to My Account, click on your Order History, select the correct order number & print it out.
- Items must be returned & received in their original state which includes being unworn, unwashed or in an otherwise unused condition, with all original tags & labels attached. Garments that have been soiled with makeup, perfume, deodorant, body odour etc will not be accepted, so please take care when trying the garment on.
- The LBD reserves the right to reject a return if we conclude it is not in a new condition & such items will be automatically returned to the customer & we will be unable to refund your money.
- Garments returned outside of this 14 day window will be offered an Exchange or Store Credit (gift voucher) only.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning your item to us. The returned goods are your responsibility until they reach The LBD Returns Department. We highly recommend you return your item via Express Post in Australia or for international returns, utilising postal or courier services that provide package tracking to ensure safe & documented delivery. The LBD will not take responsibility for any packages which we do not receive.
- We will send out replacement goods at our expense for the first exchange on full price items. If for whatever reason a further exchange is required we will pass on the cost of additional postage – options starting at AUS$10 for standard Australia Post shipping Australia wide.
- Items returned due to a manufacturing fault will be replaced by The LBD or issued either as either a Store Credit to the customer or a full refund
- Returns are processed within 5 – 7 days once we have received the returned items & confirmed that they meet the above conditions. You will receive an email with details of the Store Credit to be used online.
Due to the popularity of our range we cannot always guarantee that we will have a different Size in stock for exchange. For this reason any returns for exchange will automatically be issued as a Store Credit that will allow you to revisit our site at a time that is convenient to you to purchase either a different item or the same item in a different Size, provided it is available.
In the case of items being exchanged, no extra shipping charges will be charged within Australia (with the exception of Express Post & Want It Now) for the first exchange for full priced items but please allow for up to 10 working days. If for whatever reason a further exchange is required we will pass on the cost of additional postage – options starting at AUS$10 for standard Australia Post shipping Australia wide. Sale items will incur an additional AUS$10 reshipping charge.
For international refunds/ exchanges, freight, customs duties & sales taxes are non-refundable & additional postage costs to resend will apply.
Returned items issued as a Store Credit (also referred to as a Gift Voucher) will be processed upon receipt, inspection & verification of the returned garments.
Returns are processed within 5 – 7 days of receiving your item(s) back to our warehouse, excluding time in transit. You will receive an email with details of the Store Credit to be used online.
Store Credits & Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
Refunds for eligible returns are processed within 5 – 7 days of receiving your item(s) back to our warehouse, excluding time in transit.
We will endeavour to refund you in the same manner as the original payment as soon as possible, but please allow for up to 10 working days for processing via the financial institutions. We are unable to switch refunds to a new or different payment method other than that originally used for your order.
All items are thoroughly inspected before being sent out to customers to ensure a high level of quality in the garments you purchase from us.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault has occurred. The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods & notifying us by email within 14 days of purchasing the goods if you believe your garment has a fault to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to replace, repair or refund in the case of a manufacturing fault & if the item is returned or exchanged due to a manufacturing fault, we will refund the cost of the return postage. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of incorrect handling or cleaning & normal wear & tear are not considered to be faulty.